Attention New Members
The Charles County Bar Association requires new members to submit their contact information to the Secretary of the Association within 2 weeks of being elected as a new member. By keeping updated contact information for our membership we are bettee able to:
1. Keep our members informed.
2. Respond to inquiries.
3. Provide a resource for the exchange of information.
4. Assist in times of disaster.
5. Run a professional organization.
6. Add your information to the CCBA website for referrals and contacts.
You can submit your information two different days. You can either submit your information using the below form or you can print out the form and mail the completed form to the Charles County Bar Association at:
Charles County Bar Association
Post Office Box 699
La Plata, MD 20646
An email confirmaiton will be sent to you at the email address you provide. The email will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check your junk or spam box if you do not receive it in your inbox.