Members having difficulty gaining access to the restricted member are of the CCBA website should find this information helpful.
The first important thing to remember is each member must provide an email address to the webmaster to be added to your information so you can obtain your username and password.
You can contact the webmaster by email by clicking here
. Once your email address is added to your account you can obtain your username and password by following the following instructions.
NOTE: These are the same instructions you will use to obtain your username and password if you have forgotten them as well.
1. At the bottom of most main pages of the website you will find a logo that indicates "Members Login & Logout" and under that logo is the wording "Lost My Password".
2. Click on "Lost My Password". Click this to obtain your password for the first time as well.
3. A screen simular to the one above will appear. Click on "I lost my password".
4. When you click on "I lost my password" a screen simluar to this will appear indicating you did not enter a valid username and password. This is when you
should enter your EMAIL ADDRESS ONLY. There is no need to enter your username, especially since you have not received it yet or you have forgotten it.
5. If you receive this message "It was not possible to find the specified account" then you either entered your email address incorrectly or your email address has not been added to your account.
If you feel you made an error in entering your email address, please try again. If you have not provided an email address to the CCBA webmaster then follow the instructions at the top of this page.
6. If you entered the email address properly you will receive a message that indicates "Your password has been sent to your email account". Check your email inbox for an email from "firstname.lastname@example.org". If you do not see the email in your inbox, please check your junk box or spam box. You may want to add email@example.com to your contact list so you receive all future emails in your inbox.
7. The email you receive from firstname.lastname@example.org should look simular to the above example.
If you have any problems, please contact the webmaster by CLICKING HERE